After you have seen the famous must-sees of London, you can zero in on individual experiences that are of special interest to you. Here we focus on the special areas, such as pageantry and government, art and decorative arts, Stately Homes, beautiful gardens, culture and finally military history. Bear in mind that if you are a history buff, all of the above will incorporate history. And if you like architecture, all of the above will encompass it too, often in the very buildings in which they are housed.
- Pageantry, Government and Shakespeare, including Parliment and the Globe
- Art and Decorative Art, including famous and little-known art museums
- Stately Homes filled with art, architectural detail and antiques
- London’s Parks and Best Views, including the London Eye and Greenwich
- Military History Sites, including museums, the Cabinet War Rooms, HMS Belfast